If you need to make bulk updates to enrollment dates (start and/or end) or enrollment status (changing a student from “active” to “completed”), you can do so by importing a new batch enrollment file.
Follow along with this how-to video or the step by step directions below.
To update enrollment:
- Pull an Enrollment CSV report from your domain homepage:
2. Delete all columns except enrollment id (column A)
3. Click on “A” to highlight column and right-click to “Insert” a new column
to the left.
- Add the word “Action” in the new cell A1 and “edit” in A2. Drag the word “edit” down to the end of your enrollments.
- Remove the period and add a space in “enrollment.id” in cell B1:
- Click on “C1” to add the header for the update you would like to make. In this case, we are updating the status to “Completed”
- Save file on your desktop.
8. Go back into your domain homepage and select the 3 dots in the top right
– select “Import Enrollments”
- Choose the file you created from your computer then click “Next”:
- Any errors will show at the bottom of the page. If you do not see any indication of errors, click “Import”:
11. Your enrollments should now be updated.