Target Audience: Teachers (Buzz)
Traditional schools have specific policies and procedures associated with the closing of a given grading period. The same is true when ending a semester course using a digital curriculum. At the end of each semester we host:
Top steps to consider or remember:
- Have a school-wide approach to the Participation Assignment.
- Once teachers grade or exempt the participation assignment students are auto-completed out of the course immediately, so make this your final action.
- Know your school’s grading policies. Will zeros be assigned for all missing work?
- If not, be sure to exempt assignments that should not receive a zero.
- If yes, no action is needed. Zeros will auto-populate 4-8 hours after the auto-complete process.
Semester End Guide & Checklist:
Tags: grade out, gradeout, final grades